Sunday, March 20, 2011
the atomic structure of oxygen
Simple atomic structure of Oxygen : English nameSimple atomic structure of Oxygen : Welsh nameIf we add one proton and one electron to the Atomic Structure of Oxygen we The full shell atomic structure of Oxygen showing all the shells and And oxygen is the second most abundant element on earth after silicone.The main hideout of Oxygen, the ozone layer, is slowly getting destroyed.Atomic structure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Doctor Moses anabic i owe you much if not for your herbal medicine I would have still be suffering by my own ignorance,I never believed getting a cure for herpes virus was real until I was cured from herpes virus by doctor moses anabic herbal home whom cured all kinds of ailments and diseases be open and trust doctor Moses anabic he will help solve your health problems contact him on his email (mosesanabic@gmail.com ), you can still write him on WhatsApp with +2348100661264.I owe you much doctor Moses anabic.herpes has a cure.
ReplyDelete